Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Grateful For Bunnies


I'm listening to the kids jumping on the trampoline. That distant summer shouting that I love because it means they're outside and being active and I'm feeling grateful and proud. Grateful because my children are healthy and happy and we have everything we need. Proud because I have done most of this myself. I work and I pay the bills and although I have lots of help from friends and family to make it possible, I make it happen. I hope that doesn't sound self important. I don't often give myself credit but today I am! And we have bunnies!




Merlin and Arthur!


And they have a palatial hutch!!


1 comment:

Dianne said...

That sure is an impressive looking bunny hutch! Our bunny is called Merlyn too- only with a "y" because she is a girl. But she mainly gets called "Bunnygirl" or " that rabbit" when she is naughty! And on other matters- you go girl! Good for you! It is hard to sit back and reflect, and congratulate oneself for "just doing all the stuff that has to be done" and recognising that life is ok, and the reason it is ok is because we do what we do! , but really we should all do it more often!