Thursday, November 13, 2014

Dining room dreaming

I'm sitting at my dining room table, flies buzzing around me as they slowly die. It's been a warm day here in Melbourne and I've had the back door open. I've been wondering why I started a blog and why I stopped. I had time in the past. I was working one night a week, my kids were smaller. Blogging now has become such a big thing. It's hard to compete! These days I am working 7 days a fortnight. I hardly have time to work in the garden or sew something, let alone blog about it!  I am inspired by things in fleeting moments that pass quickly! I still have plenty to say though. Perhaps I should try and share the inspirations before they fly away! Here a few of my favourite photos shot recently. Random shots of life passing by!

Recent trip to Funfields

A holiday in Torquay 
My friend put together this great blanket to help save our local hall. I've just started to use the blogger app and haven't worked out how to put links in. When I do I will put a link in.
 I sewed some Harry Potter robes. They went as Ron and Ginny Weasley!
 Coburg North Farmers Market!

That's enough for now. I don't want to use up all my enthusiasm!  I should take myself off to bed. I thought when my children were 8 & 9 I would sleep through the night and so would they! Apparently not the case. I had one in my bed from the start who woke me at 4 which then woke the other and we all had an unsettled night. I'm looking forward to a day off tomorrow and I think I should plan to do absolutely nothing! 






 

2 comments:

Dianne said...

Hey Bron, what a nice surprise to see an update on my blog list! Love the Harry Potter outfits. Looking forward to more updates!

Bron66 said...

I just saw your comment Dianne! I'm hoping to write some more simple posts! Trying to find a better app is the problem!