Thursday, November 11, 2010

Sunny days

It was a beautiful sunny day here today. I've had the back door open but because I have no fly screen door, just some beads, I have a plethora of blowies buzzing around driving me crazy....
Talking about driving me crazy, gee have I been a bit cranky in the evenings lately! I feel sorry for the poor kids. It mustn't be much fun! I have been home with them now for 5 1/2 yrs, 3 of those mostly by myself. I have never felt lonely in those 3 yrs. I have actually felt relieved. But now that they are getting older I am starting to realize that they need more than just cranky old me, that perhaps I need more than just cranky old me. Boy have they been going silly after dinner. It is getting harder to calm them down for sleep. The sillier they get, the crankier I get. It's not nice. Thank goodness for the nicer weather. They go outside and run their sillies out.
So, on that note I am taking the computer to bed to watch daggy old "Forsythe Saga" on iview. Goodnight!!

No comments: