I've been quiet on here lately.
- I must have been extremely busy.....Nope!
- I must have had lots of appointments....nope!
- Maybe I've been doing very exiting, stimulating, interesting and fun things with my delightful, beautiful children.....Not really.
- Some amazing, strenuous, creative work in my garden....nope.
- Has my house has been cleaned and sorted out from top to bottom....nope!
- Some knitting, sewing or making .....does a plain black scarf count?
Here is what I have been doing for sure:
- Washing, drying and folding of clothes, although not enough and not fast enough.
- Cooking plain, boring dinners, with a couple of exceptions.
- washing dishes again and again and again....
|You can just see my chin in the mirror|
- Yelling and shouting!! I have been doing lots of that. My kids get a bad case of the sillies quite frequently. It drives me mad!!! I feel like a real party pooper but the sillier they get, the madder I get and mostly it ends in tears (sometimes mine!) I am trying lots of new strategies. (with help from Picklebums and Baby Mac ) Sometimes it works. Tonight I have used the divide and conquer method. I have one in the bath and the other is playing the DS (I know...bad!)
- We spent a night at sovereign hill (more later)
- Today we saw the Cars 2 movie with the free tickets I got from Nuffnang
- Just finished a great book I found at the library: Faces in the clouds by Matt Nable
- About to launch into : The Tigers Wife by Tea Obreht
- I have been wasting time on Pinterest
- And more time on instagram