Monday, October 4, 2010

This is new

Well this is something new. Wasn't intending to start my own blog tonight. I put the kids to bed and sat down at the computer to read two blogs I discovered today. I have never really known what blogs are. My friend Jenny has one and I am impressed, but never imagined doing it myself. Anyway I was really enjoying "Meet me at Mike's" blog, listening to the music she has put on there and reading the entries, knitting a new tea cozy, having a really lovely evening, then suddenly I found myself clicking on the start a blog button and here I am...
I'm quite exited about my new tea cozy. I went to the annual exhibition and sale of the Pascoe Vale Spinners and Weavers group and bought a wonderful skein of variegated hand spun wool in a beautiful range of colours. It's looking good! I will post a picture when I've finished it. Well, I don't know who you are but I'd best be off to bed. Kinder starts again tomorrow. I have one child starting at 8.30, the other has swimming at 9 (where I sit and have an indulgent latte and read my book, lifting my head at regular intervals to wave and smile in encouragement to my darling fish. The best thing is, I get to do it all again on wed morn, albeit with my other darling fish) Then we have a swap and the other goes to kinder. Just thinking, my daughter (lets call her my little Muffin) and I will have 2 hours free of my son ( we'll call him my Saver) and I have found out about a crafty shop in Kensington called Onabee. Think we will be off there for a snoop and a latte. Hey this is fun!! I can see this is going to be a great time waster.

No comments: